Aviation & Aircraft Registration
Over recent years, the aviation industry in Malta has witnessed a remarkable growth and to date, the aircraft registry has registered over 700 aircrafts, making it one of Europe’s fastest-growing aviation registers. The industry is a major contributor to the Maltese economy, and over the years, continued investment has been made in the various sectors that comprise it, including aircraft maintenance and repairs, research and development, call-centre operations, back-office support, flight training, financial services, ICT services, and research and development on unmanned aerial vehicles.
In this dynamic landscape, BDO is well-equipped to provide comprehensive aviation services suited to the specific needs of businesses operating in Malta. Our experienced team combines in-depth business knowledge with a thorough awareness of local legislation, ensuring that clients receive unrivalled assistance in navigating the complexities of the aviation industry.
How can BDO help?
Our services include the following:
- Air Operation Certificate ('AOC') and Air Operation Licence ('AOL') registrations
- Company formations, corporate services and other support services in relation to companies set up in Malta
- Accounting services
- Assistance in relation to crew employment and payroll matters
- Legal Services in relation to Aviation matters
- VAT advisory in relation to Aircraft Leasing
- Tax advisory in relation to employees in the aviation industry