Tax Planning and Advice Services
In today’s world, the complexity of tax issues and their relevance in seeking the most efficient tax structures and solutions has resulted in an increased demand from the business community for tax planning and advice services.
Based on our unique technical expertise and strategic insight, BDO Malta provides, as part of our core business, tax planning and advice services aimed at the local and international domiciled clients in order to provide them with assistance and certainty in their business decisions and transactions.
Our services include the following:
- Providing tailor-made solutions aimed at achieving the most efficient tax structure
- Analysis and commentary on Malta’s international tax treaties and relief of double taxation
- Due diligence work
- FATCA compliance and advice
- Advice in respect of fiscal incentives offered under the Malta Enterprise Act;
- Tax matters relating to trusts
- Yacht leasing and chartering
- Guidance on tax matters relating to disposal of immovable property and/or renting thereof
- Tax litigation and investigations
- Tax advices on mergers, restructuring and cross-border transactions
- Tax issues relating to transfer pricing
- Advice on tax residency issues
- Stamp duty matters
Want to know more?
Get in Touch with BDO's Tax team today.