Business Development Executive
05 February 2020
Location: BDO Malta
Job title: Business Development Executive
Contact: Marceline Galea
Reporting to: Director / CEO
At BDO, you'll gain exposure to an international environment leading to very good career progression prospects and continuing professional development exposure. This is a full-time position within a team of like-minded professionals, already engaged to provide services to companies with operations around the globe. From mid-size companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves businesses in virtually all industries.
We utilise a vast network of resources, drawing upon diverse experiences to ensure our clients meet increasingly challenging regulatory and business requirements.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with a mature personality looking for a stimulating career in Business Development and Lead Generation. The ideal candidate would be a seasoned professional with a proven track-record in Biz-Dev, Corporate Sales and/or Marketing within the professional services and corporate advisory industry. The selected individual would have a notable flair for identifying leads, initiating, converting and nurturing fruitful B2B relationships.
Working with the Business Development and Marketing teams, the Executive would be responsible for:
- Preparation and execution of presentations, pitches and creating the necessary literature for business pitches
- Actively participate in email marketing
- Regularly updating the customer and prospective customer database
- Be proactive on the digital marketing channels
- Creating lists for customer and lookalike audiences
- Conduct market research
- Profiling companies and business executives
- Conduct research and recommend key industry events which the Firm should exhibit, sponsor or attend
- Involved in organising BDO’s participation at events
- Work on CRM and databases to work efficiently across departments and enhance client experience
- Creating and presenting performance reports of events and channel
- Offers insights on relevant event selection.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in sourcing opportunities at high value industry events
- Knowledge in using MS Tools and digital marketing channels
- A creative approach to the sales process
- A sound judgement of incoming leads and lead scoring
- An excellent command of the English language
- Additional language skills are considered an asset.
Our friendly and inclusive culture is built around our core values of honesty and integrity; empowerment and personal responsibility; mutual support and respect; and professional and personal client relationships.
We offer an unparalleled breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience. We are a profitable, dynamic and forward-looking firm with a reputation for quality. Our vision is to be recognised as the leader for exceptional client service.
As a BDO professional, you’ll work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, helping to drive BDO’s rapid growth as we continue to add clients and create new service lines and opportunities. As a member of the world’s fifth largest Advisory and Audit organisation, you’ll deliver the industry’s highest level of service to a dynamic and wide-ranging client-base, across virtually all industries.
BDO – Helping people achieve their dreams!