At BDO, we pride ourselves on fostering an environment of innovation, diversity, and exceptional professional growth. We are committed to delivering high-quality services to our clients, and our Technology Regulatory team plays a pivotal role in this mission.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced IT Risk Manager to join our technology team. This role involves overseeing and managing regulatory compliance advisory and assurance engagements. This position offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in a variety of sectors, ensuring the highest standards of audit quality and risk management.
- Managing a portfolio of technology assurance engagements including gaming audits, GDPR/privacy assessment or advisory, IT internal audits and service auditor reports (e.g. ISAE3402);
- Managing communication with clients to manage expectations and ensure that engagement deadlines and quality expectations are met;
- Develop the Technology Advisory portfolio, through business development, client relationship management and thought leadership activities;
- Monitor market developments and keeping up to date with the latest technology and environment practices;
- Support initiatives to embed quality through learning and other activities;
- Support other Technology Advisory propositions;
- Supervise, coach, and mentor a team of Technology Regulatory professionals
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security, or other relevant field required;
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CIPP/E or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience within a corporate, consulting or technology advisory and assurance firm; or within an environment of internal audit, consulting or risk services as a Technology Subject Matter Expert
- Strong knowledge of IT governance, infrastructure security, and ERP systems.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Prior experience performing technology regulatory engagements within a corporate advisory environment will be considered an asset.
What We Offer
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment with opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary package and benefits, including health and flexible work arrangements.
- A chance to work with a wide range of clients and technologies, contributing to impactful projects.
Why being a part of the BDO Technology Advisory team may be right for you.
Our professionals provide services to companies with operations around the globe. From midsize companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves clients in virtually all industries. We utilize a vast network of resources, proprietary tools, drawing upon diverse experiences to ensure our clients’ meet increasingly challenging regulatory and business requirements. Working at BDO is all about richer relationships – within our network, with our clients and around the world.
BDO - People Helping People Achieve Their Dreams