Shipping & Yachting services in Malta
The yachting industry has continued to be an ever-growing industry in Malta due to its central Mediterranean location and because of the fiscal incentives granted for income derived by Maltese flagged vessels. Malta enjoys a key position in the heart of the Mediterranean and with its world class port facilities, superyacht marinas and wide range of available maritime services, Malta has certainly positioned itself at the forefront of the yachting industry.
In fact, the Maltese flag has grown to become an attractive, reputable and internationally recognised flag in the maritime world, with the Malta Register not only being a leading register in Europe but also worldwide.
How can BDO help?
Our professionals can provide you with a tailor-made approach to all your shipping & yachting needs. Our services include the following:
- Registration of Ships and Yachts in Malta
- Company formations, corporate services and other support services in relation to companies and shipping organisations set up in Malta
- Assistance in relation to crew employment and payroll matters
- Legal Services in relation to Shipping and Yachting matters
- VAT advisory services in relation to Yacht Leasing and Short-term Yacht Chartering