Her experience includes the preparation and review of IFRS/GAPSE compliant financial statements of international and local clients, management accounts, consolidated accounts, accounting of investment portfolios and preparation of tax computations and tax returns, as well as accounting aspects of liquidation process of the companies and financial forecasting & planning.
Her responsibilities also include:
- Managing a team by assigning different job tasks depending on priority and complexity
- Being a point of communication with various clients addressing any queries/issues that they may have
- Assist team members and communicate with other staff members to ensure a smooth work process
- Review of work done by sub-ordinates before the final review of the external auditor
- Directing and motivating team members towards their professional development
Masters degree in Accounts and Audit