Elena Salerno joined the accounts department in 2009 as a trainee accountant, and was promoted to supervisor in 2012 and to manager in 2014.
Her experience includes the preparation and review of IFRS/GAPSE compliant financial statements of mostly international clients, management accounts, consolidated accounts, accounting of investment portfolios and preparation of tax computations and tax returns, as well as accounting aspects of liquidation process of the companies.
Her responsibilities also include:
- Managing a team by assigning different job tasks depending on priority and complexity
- Being a point of communication with various clients addressing any queries/issues that they may have
- Assist team members and communicate with other staff members to ensure a smooth work process
- Review of work done by sub-ordinates before the final review of the external auditor
- Directing and motivating team members towards their professional development
Malta Institute of Accountants
Masters degree in Economics
Association of Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
Certified Public Accountant