BDO Malta will be exhibiting at the Malta AI & Blockchain Summit 2019 on the 7th and 8th November, which will take place at the Intercontinental Hotel in St. Julian’s. There will be more than 6,000 people attending the show, making it Europe’s largest event in Blockchain, AI and emerging tech sectors. There will be various conferences and workshops for delegates to attend, with headline topics including; the Future of Fintech, Business and Emerging Tech, Innovation, and, Regulation. Malta AI & Blockchain Summit boasts thirteen keynote speakers including the Prime Minister of Malta, Hon.Joseph Muscat, Junior Minister for Financial Services, Digital Economy & Innovation, Silvio Schembri, Anthony Pompliano, AKON, Ian Balina, Matt Greenspan, Yorick Wilks, David Orban, Miko Matsumura, Grace Rachman, Tim Draper, Virgil Griffith, and Alfio Bardolla.
The AIBC Awards will take place on 7th November, a celebration of the best companies in the world of AI, blockchain, tokenisation, robotics, IoT, and more. Later on that day there will be a charity event which will raise an estimated sum of five figures for the SiGMA Foundation’s global activities to help those in need. The event will close on the 8th of November with a performance on the main stage from Akon, a Grammy Awards winning American artist. This will surely add some glitz and glamour to this year’s event.
Apart from this event, BDO Malta will also be exhibiting at the Medical Cannabiz World Summit on the 4th and 5th of November on stand number P7 at the Intercontinental Hotel in St. Julian’s. The firm will also be hosting a business workshop called Understanding Malta’s Medical Cannabis Proposition. The workshop will be held in conference room Saturn at the Intercontinental Hotel.
The workshop will include the following agenda;
- 9:30: Tea/Coffee Networking
- 10:00: Welcome and Introduction (BDO Manageing Partner and CEO, Mark Attard)
- 10:20: Application Process & Obligations (BDO Director, Luke Attard)
- 10:40: Tax Advisory (BDO Tax Partner, Josef Mercieca & Tax Consultant, Milena Palikarova)
- 11:15 Legal Framework & Success Stories (BDO Legal & Immigration Services Manager, Dr.Giannella Barbieri)
- 11:45: Panel Discussion with BDO/Malta Enterprise/Medical Authority
- 12:00: Q&A
- 12:15 to 1pm: Pre-lunch networking drinks (on stand)
Get in Touch with our Advisory team.