11 May 2017
Each quarter BDO’s Mergers & Acquisitions team analyzes global deal activity across a number of regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving - and where it appears to be heading.
Issue 2 2017 includes:
- Global view - Uncertainty relating to the US elections in 2016 significantly affected global M&A activity in Q1 2017.
- Special feature – Investors are drawn to Italy’s creative and entrepreneurial businesses.
- UK & Ireland – A cautious start to the year but M&A activity is set to pick up.
- Industrial Products – Is M&A activity set to surge in this dynamic sector?
- Financial Services – Sector activity remains high as Chinese investors seek opportunities.
- Energy & Renewables – More for less, subsidy-free on the horizon?
Horizons Q2 2017