Tax Compliance Executive
08 April 2021
Location: BDO Malta
Job title: Senior Tax Consultant
Contact: Marceline Galea
At BDO, you will gain exposure to an international environment leading to very good career progression prospects and continuing professional development exposure. This is a full-time position within a team of like-minded professionals, already engaged to provide services to companies with operations around the globe. From mid-sized companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves clients across virtually all industries.
Our Tax Team is experiencing exciting growth, and hence we are looking for energetic individual to join our team as a Tax Compliance Executive.
The ideal candidate would be a hard-working individual looking to consolidate their career by leading a team of young professionals and working alongside some of the tax leaders in the industry. He/she will have an eye for detail, excellent time-management skills and be ACCA (or Master of Accountancy or equivalent) qualified or in the final stages of completing the qualification. The chosen candidate would also require a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for growth in a firm that has established itself amongst the leading firms on the Island. BDO Malta offers several benefits to its successful candidates, however one of the most remarkable aspects that employees benefit from is the rich experience and environment that only BDO can offer.
- Preparing company and individual tax returns
- Preparation of tax refund and Shareholder registration forms
- Carrying out assignments in taxation and other related matters
- Drafting income tax and/or VAT advice
- Supporting senior personnel in the tax team to develop new service lines
- Processing of tax related forms such as double tax relief certificates, tax compliance certificates and tax residence certificates
- Drafting tax engagement letters
- Reviewing of tax statements and tax assessments
- Reviewing tax computations
- Preparation of FACTA and CRS forms
- Promoting the firm at international conferences, including delivering of presentations
- Representing clients before tax authorities
- Preparing tax planning and estimates and becoming involved in planning for more complex clients.
If the above describes you, we want to hear from you today.