12 March 2021
Location: BDO Malta
Job title: Lawyer
Contact: Marceline Galea
At BDO, you will gain exposure to an international environment leading to very good career progression prospects and continuing professional development exposure. This is a full-time position within a team of like-minded professionals, already engaged to provide services to companies with operations around the globe. From mid-size companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves clients in virtually all industries.
The Employee will be mainly responsible for:
- Reviewing, approving and drafting agreements and other legal documents to ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements;
- Providing legal advise and assisting in corporate transactions and restructuring of corporate entities;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and consolidating legal opinions to clients;
- Providing legal advisory and interpretation services to the management to ensure compliance with existing law and regulatory requirements;
- Preparing legal opinions and advising the management on general issues that may arise from time to time, such as internal policies and procedures;
- The duties of the Employee shall also include other duties which fall within the competence of the Employee which the Employer may assign from time to time.
- A fully qualified lawyer, with a warrant to practice under Maltese law;
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role;
- Smart, motivated person who is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
- Able to build and maintain excellent relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.