Corporate & Banking Services Officer
05 August 2019
Location: BDO Malta
Job title: Corporate Services Officer
Reference: 2019 - 06
Contact: Marceline Galea
BDO Malta is seeking to recruit a Corporate & Banking Services Officer to join our team.
At BDO, you will gain exposure to an international environment leading to very good career progression prospects and continuing professional development exposure. This is a full-time position within a team of like-minded professionals, already engaged to provide services to companies with operations around the globe. From mid-size companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves clients in virtually all industries.
We utilize a vast network of resources, drawing upon diverse experiences to ensure our clients’ meet increasingly challenging regulatory and business requirements.
The Employee will be mainly responsible for:
- Assisting with the collection of due diligence documents;
- Preparation and review of corporate documents for the formation of local and foreign companies and arranging for their execution and filing;
- Assisting clients with mergers and re-domiciliations of companies;
- Maintenance of existing companies, including preparation of documentation in compliance with the relevant constitutive documents;
- Preparation of bank account application forms;
- Processing of bank transfers and assisting with the maintenance of clients’ accounts;
- Assisting other departments within the firm mainly in relation to bank account applications, vat registrations and licensing processes;
- Liaison with team members, international and local clients, advisors and authorities;
- Minute taking;
- Carrying out assignments as may be required from time to time.