12 April 2021
Location: BDO Malta
Job title: Accountant
Contact: Marceline Galea
At BDO, you will gain exposure to an international environment, leading to very good career progression opportunities and continuing professional development exposure. This is a full-time position within a team of like-minded professionals, already engaged to provide services to companies with operations around the globe. From mid-size companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves clients in virtually all industries.
BDO Malta is currently looking for a Full time Accounts Clerk to join our growing Finance Team.
The daily duties of the chosen candidate will include:
- Issuing invoices and credit notes for clients,
- Issuing reports from Navision,
- Issuing cheques,
- Inputting payments, preparing bank deposit slips,
- Printing transaction history reports for the accountants,
- Approving and keeping updated timesheets on Navision,
- Processing bank audit request letters,
- Maintaining audit request letters data base up to date,
- Scanning and filing,
- Drafting emails and letters,
- Dealing with suppliers,
- Taking care of office supplies and petty cash,
- Performing administrative duties at client’s premises when required.
- Post-secondary education
- at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Possession of an Advanced Level qualification in accounts is considered an asset.
If the above describes you, we would like to hear from you!
Kindly send us your CV and covering letter by Friday 30th April.