At BDO, you will gain exposure working in a dynamic and international working environment, leading to very good career progression prospects and continuing professional development. This is a full-time position within a team of like-minded professionals, already engaged to provide services to clients and companies with operations around the globe. From mid-size companies to public listed entities, BDO Malta serves clients from all industries.
- Reviewing, approving and drafting agreements and other legal documents to ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Provide general legal advice and support in various areas, including but not limited to corporate, commercial, employment and intellectual property.
- Assist the legal team with conducting legal research on various points of law and consolidating legal opinions to clients.
- Lead cross-departmental projects and advising the management on general issues that may arise from time to time.
- Advising clients on various legal matters and assisting with contractual negotiations.
- Assisting the other members of the legal team and to supervise and review the work of junior lawyers.
Required Skills, Qualification and Experience
- A fully qualified lawyer, with a warrant to practice under Maltese law.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Smart, motivated person who is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must possess problem solving and creatively skills and is able to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Able to build and maintain excellent relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to embrace new challenges and is a team player.
To apply please send us your detailed CV together with a covering letter. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
BDO - People Helping People Achieve Their Dreams