21 July 2022
Location: BDO Malta
Job title: Corporate Archivist
Contact: Marie Clare Cilia
There are many world-class accounting firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, euros or cents, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
About the role
BDO Malta is seeking to recruit a Corporate Archivist to assist in the Firm’s library digitisation project.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to administer the digitalisation process efficiently;
- Identify important documents to be scanned and filed digitally following established procedures;
- Assist in the daily upkeep of the Firm’s Active and Inactive archives;
- Monitor access to the Firm’s archives and record transactions following an established method;
- Ensure that discarding of documents follows established checks and processes;
- Familiarise yourself with the Firm’s corporate archiving policy, digital tools and procedures;
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Replacing Front Office Assistant when necessary:
- Providing front desk support, greeting and attending to all visitor’s needs
- Be the first point of reference for clients or guests walk-ins or telephone calls
- Handling incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Offering hospitality services to guests during meeting within the office building
- Supervising cleaners
- Being available at any time during working hours if the Front Office Assistant requires a replacement due to different motives
- Ensure that the boardrooms & meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy
- Desire to build a career within a professional services firm, including the possibility of learning new skills in due course;
- Proven knowledge working on Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of Office 365 will be considered an asset;
- Ordinary Level passes in core subjects;
- Additional qualifications will be considered an asset;
We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing firm like BDO Malta can provide.
We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills. We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace programs, as well as the range of social activities organised.
At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, BDO offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and global opportunities.
Click here to check our benefits
At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to a diverse, flexible and inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues.
To apply please send us your detailed CV together with a covering letter.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
BDO - People Helping People Achieve Their Dreams